Graffiti on Glass Removal Ltd
Health and Safety Policy Statement
Graffiti on Glass Removal Ltd is committed to ensuring full compliance with the Health and Safety in
Employment Act 1992 (H&SE Act) (and all subsequent amendments), the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995 (H&SE Regulations), Codes of Practices and any other relevant Standards, Guidelines or Legislation.
To meet this commitment Graffiti on Glass Removal Ltd will provide healthy and safe working conditions for all staff, contractors, visitors and members of the public at this or any other company controlled site. This is to be achieved through commitments to:
• Consultation between management, employees elected health and safety representatives and staff
members in health and safety management and practices in the workplace.
• Conducting toolbox meetings on site at least fortnightly. These meetings shall consist of
management and elected staff representatives to bring up and review any issues.
• Annual reviews of management performance against health and safety responsibilities and
• Providing the appropriate training for senior management and staff in health and safety awareness,
understanding, management and responsibilities.
• Take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimize workplace hazards and to provide all
personal protective equipment for staff to wear where applicable
• To provide a safe working environment for all staff and any others that may come into contact with
Graffiti on Glass Removal Ltd or their activities.
• An annual self-assessment of our Health and Safety Systems by management and safety
representatives setting objectives, plans and performance measures with targets, set so that we can
make continuous improvements to our system.
• Ensuring all staff are committed to health and safety and aware of their responsibility to provide a
safe work environment for themselves and each other.
• Accurately reporting and recording of all workplace incidents, near misses and accidents and
identifying appropriate follow-up to avoid reoccurrence.
• Supporting and promoting a safe and early return to work, when possible, of any injured staff through
prompt treatment and active rehabilitation.
• Appointing a site manager with specific responsibility to co-ordinate health and safety in the
• Provision of resources to accomplish these goals